In the run up to National Friendship Day on Sunday 4th August, we’re giving you the chance to win a bouquet of flowers for your best friend worth £100.
To enter the competition simply head over to My Interflora Creation, create a virtual bouquet for your best friend, then tweet your design @InterfloraUK using the hashtag #NationalFriendshipDay.
On Friday we’ll choose our favourite entry who will win a £100 gift voucher to enable them to purchase their gift for a friend.
My Interflora Creation is a fun and exciting online design tool, which allows you to create, share and send a bespoke bouquet to someone special. With over 70 different flower and foliage varieties to choose from as well as an array of vases and beautiful accessories, the design possibilities are endless.
Once you’re completely happy with your design you can email it to a friend, share it on social media, or best of all, send it to an expert Interflora florist who will bring your design to life and deliver it to their door.
To enter the competition:
- Visit www.myinterfloracreation.co.uk, sign in or create an account to get started.
- Follow the simple instructions on screen to start designing and customising your bouquet up to the value of £100.
- Save your design in your gallery
- Tweet your design @InterfloraUK using the hashtag #NationalFriendshipDay or email your design to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition follow @InterfloraUK on Twitter and send us a tweet using the hashtag #NationalFriendshipDay between 12pm on Monday 29th July 2013 and 2pm Friday 2nd August 2013. Alernatively email an image of your design to email@example.com.
- There is one prize available. The prize consists of a £100 Interflora gift card.
- Prizes will be delivered within 5 days of the competition winner confirming their prefered delivery address.
- The competition closes at 2pm on Friday 2nd August 2013. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter