Earlier this month we asked you to send us your stories of people who deserved to be surprised with flowers and we’ve been overwhelmed with the response.
While we’re busy reading all your heart-warming stories to select the seven lucky people who’ll receive a surprise delivery from Mark Wright, we wanted to give you the chance to send a bouquet of surprise flowers to that special someone in your life.
All you need to do to take part is tweet #surpriseflowers at @InterfloraUK between 7am-4pm every week day between now and 16th October.
We’ll randomly choose one winner per day to send a surprise bouquet to the person of their choice.
So whether you have a fabulous friend, amazing aunt or a one-of-a-kind carer in mind, tweet #surpriseflowers at @InterfloraUK now for a chance to surprise them with a beautiful bouquet.
Terms and Conditions
• This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
• To qualify for entry all you need to do is tweet #surpriseflowers @InterfloraUK between 7am-4pm Monday-Friday from Wednesday 24th September 2014 and Friday 10th October 2014.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
• This competition is limited to one entry per person per day.
• Competition entries must be received before 4pm every week day. Entries submitted after that time or during the weekend will not qualify for entry into the competition.
• Every day there is one competition prize available and there will be one winner.
• The winner will be randomly selected at 4.30pm each day and publically announced by 5.30pm. Please make sure you are following @InterfloraUK to ensure we can contact you directly.
• The competition prize is the Interflora Bouquet of the Month.
• Prizes are subject to availability.
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• The winner will be selected at random by an independent person.
• In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Twitter.
• By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
*Every week-day between 24th September 2014 and 16th October 2014.