If you’ve ever been accused of not buying a loved one enough fresh flowers, or simply love the idea of having beautiful blooms in your home all year long, then have we got a competition for you!
We’re offering one lucky person the chance to win a year’s supply of flowers, worth £500.
Whether you choose to use this fantastic prize to treat yourself or shower gifts on a loved one, £500 worth of Interflora flowers is sure to be well received. And, what’s more, you can choose to spend your prize on any bouquet or gift you like- great if you’re ordering Christmas flowers for friends or family over the upcoming festive period.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition visit the ‘Win a Year’s Supply of Flowers’ App on the Interflora Facebook page between Thursday 25th October 2012 and Thursday 8th November 2012 and complete an entry form.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries. Incomplete entries will not be entered into the competition.
- One winner will be drawn at random and will be contacted via email on Monday 12th November 2012.
- The prize consists of £500 worth of Interflora gift vouchers. The prize will be delivered to the recipient’s address within 5 working days of the winner being announced.
- Entries received after the closing date 5pm Thursday 8th November 2012 will not be entered into the competition.
- Failure to provide a valid email address may result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter