On this day in 1923, a nursery owner from Essex and a florist in Glasgow formed the UK arm of Interflora, the world’s largest and most popular flower delivery service, revolutionising the way that flowers could be sent.
Today we’re marking our 90th anniversary by giving you the chance to win a beautiful bouquet every 90 minutes.
To enter simply follow @InterfloraUK on Twitter and send us a birthday message using the hashtag #Interflora90. We’ll pick a lucky winner every 90 minutes who will recieve an Extra Large Summer Hand-tied from our collection, worth £39.99.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition follow @InterfloraUK on Twitter and send us a tweet using the hashtag #Interflora90 between 9am and 6pm on Thursday 30th May 2013.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries every ninety minutes.
- There are six prizes available to be won across the day (1 per 90 minutes between 9am and 6pm). Each prize consists of an Extra Large Summer Hand-tied bouquet worth £39.99 plus delivery to a UK mainland address.
- Winners will be chosen 10.30am, 12pm, 1.30pm, 3pm, 4.30pm and 6pm.
- Prizes will be delivered within 5 days of the competition winner confirming their prefered delivery address.
- The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 30th May 2013. Tweets received after this time will not be accepted as entries.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter