This wonderful prize, offered by the Royal Horticultural Society and Fortnum & Mason, gives the winner and a lucky friend a unique experience at the RHS Flower Show Tatton Park Ladies’ Day on Thursday 21st July.
The prize comprises full day’s access to the show. You will also receive hospitality in the Fortnum & Mason marquee starting with drinks and canapés and finishing with a sumptious dinner prepared especially for the Ladies’ Evening by Fortnum & Mason. There will be plenty of opportunity to chat to the exhibitors, including milliners Adrian Philip Howard and the renowned Stephen Jones, who are showing the season’s most must-have hats.
Also included is a bespoke corsage each for the winner and their guest, created by an expert Interflora florist.
Entry could not be easier; simply submit your details on the form below for your name to be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on Thursday 14th July. The winner will be announced on Friday, 15th July. Good luck!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
For more information on the RHS Flower Show Tatton Park and the exclusive Ladies’ Evening please visit www.rhs.org.uk/tattonpark and http://www.fortnumandmason.com/rhstattonshow2011.aspx
Terms and Conditions
• Entry is open to over-18s only.
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit, RHS and Fortnum & Mason.
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and the prize can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prize is as follows: 2 x tickets to the RHS Flower Show Tatton Park including hospitality during Ladies’ Evening, plus 2 x corsages. Prize does not include transport or accommodation.
• Tickets are eligible for entry to RHS Flower Show Tatton Park on Thursday July 21st only.
• The competition will close at noon on Thursday 14th July 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw. Prize draw will take place on Thursday 14th July.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• Winners will be contacted by email on Thursday 14th July. If the prize is unclaimed by 4pm on Friday 15th July, new winners will be selected.
• Personal information collected during entry may be used by RHS for marketing purposes in the future. Interflora British Unit and Fortnum & Mason will not use personal information in any way outside of the administration of this competition.
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter