Whether it’s a sneaky after dinner chocolate, an extra helping of brandy butter on your Christmas pudding or a slightly larger slice of cake than usual, the festive period usually gives us the perfect excuse to eat, drink and be merry.
With a Christmas hamper from Hampers Direct you can send your best wishes for a merry Christmas across the miles and give the whole family a treat they can savour well into the New Year.
This Christmas, we’ve teamed up with Hampers Direct and are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a Christmas Delights hamper worth £39.99.
To enter simply answer the following question: Traditionally how many days of Christmas are there?
Email your answer to email@example.com
Entries must be received by midnight Friday 7th December 2012. The winner will be notified by email by 5pm on Monday 10th December 2012.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, Hampers Direct, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry simply email your answer to the question to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Friday 7th December 2012.
- One winner will be chosen from all correct entries received after the closing date and will be notified by email on Monday 10th December 2012.
- The prize is a Christmas Delights Hamper from Hampers Direct and includes delivery charges. The prize will be delivered to the recipient’s address within 5 working days of the winner being announced.
- Entries received after the closing date midnight Friday 7th December 2012 will not be entered into the competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit in conjunction with Hampers Direct.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter