Turn your Friday pink this October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and help Breast Cancer Care support thousands of people living with breast cancer.
Dress pink, eat pink, party pink or work pink. There are so many easy ways you can turn you Friday pink. How about a pink pamper party at home with your girlfriends or a pink cake sale?
It doesn’t matter how you turn your Friday pink, Breast Cancer Care just need you to do your bit. And it doesn’t matter if you raise £20 or £200, every penny will make a difference.
Providing emotional support and information services, Breast Cancer Care is there for anyone affected by breast cancer. It’s a cause that we’ve been supporting since September 2005 and to date we’ve raised more than £650,000 for the charity. Much of this success has been generated through the fantastic response we’ve had to the launch of our beautiful pink Rose and Lily Hand-tied, of which 10% of the sales are donated to Breast Cancer Care.
And now we’re offering you the chance to win one of these beautiful bouquets for yourself or a loved one. We think it’s the perfect way to turn your Friday pink!
To enter simply answer the following question: What day of the week do Breast Cancer Care want you to turn pink?
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries must be received by 5pm Wednesday 17th October 2012. The winner will be notified by email on Friday 19th October 2012.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to Lorraine Polley from Kent who is our lucky winner!
For more information about Breast Cancer Awareness Month or to sign up your free pack of Pink Fridays goodies visit www.breastcancercare.org.uk/pinkfridays or call 0870 164 9422.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry simply email your answer to the question to email@example.com before 5pm on Wednesday 17th October 2012.
- One winner will be chosen from all correct entries received after the closing date and will be notified by email on Friday 19th October 2012.
- The prize is a Pink Rose and Lily Hand-tied and includes delivery charges. The prize will be delivered to the recipient’s address within 5 working days of the winner being announced.
- Entries received after the closing date 5pm Wednesday 17th October 2012 will not be entered into the competition.
- Failure to provide a valid email address may result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected in their place.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit. This includes posting the submitted photos on the Interflora Facebook page.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter