We realise everyone spends Christmas in a different way. Some of us like a quiet gathering with our nearest and dearest, while others prefer a huge event, inviting all the extended family and lots of friends.
We’re interested to see how our readers are planning to spend the holidays this year and would really appreciate it if you could answer a few questions in our Christmas survey. The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and covers subjects like where you’re spending Christmas this year and who you buy presents for.
As a thank you for your time, we’re also offering you the chance to win some Christmas flowers! By completing our survey, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a Christmas Cracker Hand-Tied bouquet worth £35.
Prize draw Terms & Conditions
* This prize draw is open to UK residents excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
* To qualify for entry to the competition, simply complete the survey including email address by Wednesday 14th December.
* This competition is limited to one entry per person.
* The prize is a Christmas Cracker Hand-Tied worth £35.98 including next day delivery.
* The winner will be chosen at random on Thursday 15th December 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
* The winner will be selected notified via email by 5pm Thursday 15th December 2011. In the unfortunate event of the winner failing to notify us of their details by 5pm Monday 19th December 2011, a new winner will be selected.
* The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
* Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions.
* These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
* This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter