Interflora’s Mercury Man has been out and about in London this week, delivering flowers and spreading the message of Mother’s Day. On Thursday (March 15th) he teamed up with Loose Women presenter Andrea McLean and toured radio stations to talk about Interflora flowers and the Mother’s Day research we’ve recently conducted.
Read on to see some of the results of our research and also some great pictures of Andrea and Mercury Man!
- 46% of Brits say they owe their mum more thanks than anyone else
- A third of sons and daughters say their mum is the first person they turn to in times of trouble
- 25% of daughters say their mum is their best friend
- 39% of those surveyed saud that they value their mum more than anything in the world
- Only 1 in 10 sons know it is Mother’s Day this Sunday 18th March!
But of course, the amazing thing about most mums is that they wouldn’t dream of so much as asking for a cup of tea for everything they do for their kids of all ages.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter