To celebrate this year’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Interflora, in partnership with Laurent-Perrier, is giving away 21 fantastic prizes including a pair of tickets to an exclusive invite-only event at the show.
This is a superb opportunity to see some amazing show gardens, flowers and of course Interflora’s design exhibit “The Message”.
The first prize is a pair of tickets to join us at the exclusive “After Hours at Chelsea” event on Tuesday 22nd May from 5.30pm to 10.30pm. As our guests at this event, which is not open to the public, you’ll be able to view the show during one of its rare quieter times and enjoy a wonderful meal at one of the show’s sumptuous restaurants. To make this an even more amazing experience, the prize also includes an overnight stay at the nearby Chelsea Bridge Spa Hotel and Interflora will even arrange the winners’ travel to London.
In addition to this, there are twenty wonderful Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Spring gift sets up for grabs as the second prizes. These limited edition gift sets feature four champagne glasses decorated with a delicate cherry blossom design and are presented with a 75cl bottle of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé in a stylish pink gift box – a perfect way to celebrate the spirit of the occasion at home.
It’s easy to enter. All you have to do is submit your own message in our online app “The Message” which celebrates the heartfelt words that Interflora delivers every day. Click here to go to our app and enter this great competition. The closing date for entry is midnight Monday 14th May 2012.
Terms and Conditions
• This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or more, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
• To qualify for entry to the competition, simply submit your entry online into our “The Message” app by midnight Monday 14th May 2012. No purchase is necessary.
• This competition is limited to one entry per person.
• The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 15th May. Entries received after the closing date midnight Monday 14th May 2012, will not be entered in the prize draw.
• The winners will be selected at random by an independent person and notified by email by 1pm Tuesday 15th May 2012. All competition winners will be required to confirm their name and address to enable the prizes to be awarded. The first prize winner will also be required to confirm a contact telephone number to enable this prize to be awarded. In the unfortunate event of the first prize winner failing to notify us of their details by 1pm Wednesday 16th May 2012, the first prize will be re-drawn and a new winner selected.
• The first prize is one pair of tickets to attend the “After Hours at Chelsea” event at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Tuesday 22nd May 2012 as guests of Interflora from 5.30pm to 10.30pm.
• The first prize also includes a one night stay on Tuesday 22nd May 2012 at the Petsana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and Spa in an twin Executive Club room with complimentary access to the indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre. Please note that the first prize excludes any additional hotel charges such as food, beverages, room service or any spa treatments that incur a supplementary cost.
• The first prize also includes travel for two people from anywhere in the UK to London by standard rail or coach service, up to a total value of £300.00.
• There are 20 second prizes of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Spring box sets. Each box set includes a bottle of Cuvée Rosé (75cl) and 4 limited-edition blossom design glasses. These prizes will be dispatched by courier once the winners have confirmed delivery addresses.
• By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
• The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter