That’s where Breast Cancer Care comes in.
Providing emotional support and information services, Breast Cancer Care is there for anyone affected by breast cancer.
It’s a cause that we’ve been supporting since September 2005 and to date we’ve raised more than £650,000 for the charity.
Much of this success has been generated through the fantastic response we’ve had to the launch of our beautiful pink Rose and Lily Hand-tied, of which 10% of the sales are donated to Breast Cancer Care.
“I regularly work on our free, confidential telephone helpline. My team and I are contacted by thousands of people affected by breast cancer every year. Knowing how many calls we receive each week from anxious people, I can tell you that every pound raised is vital.“
Dr Emma Pennery, Clinical Director at Breast Cancer Care
This October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so to help spread the message we’re giving you the chance to win one of our beautiful bouquets.
To enter the competition, simply answer the following question: what month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
Email your answer to email@example.com and hurry, the competition ends on Sunday 13th October.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry simply email your answer to the question to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Sunday 13th October 2013. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
- One winner will be chosen from all correct entries received after the closing date and will be notified by email on Monday 21st October 2013.
- Failure to respond to that email within 48 hours may result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected in their place.
- The prize is a Pink Rose and Lily Hand-tied and includes delivery to a UK mainland address. The prize will be delivered to the recipient’s address within 5 working days of the winner being announced.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter