That’s why we’re giving you the chance to win a replica of your wedding bouquet so you can reminisce about your big day and the flowers that played such an important part.
For a chance to win this fantastic prize all you need to do is email a photo of your wedding bouquet to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your favourite wedding day memory.
Our favourite entry will win a replica bouquet designed as a hand-tied arrangement by one of our expert florists.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition email a photo of your wedding bouquet to email@example.com between 9am on Monday 5th August and 5pm on Friday 16th August. You must include your full name, address and contact number.
- One winner will be chosen on Monday 19th August and notified via email.
- There is one prize available. The prize consists of one replica wedding bouquet to the value of £150 plus delivery to a UK mainland address. The bouquet will be designed as a hand-tied arrangement using flowers from your wedding bouquet to enable the flowers to be displayed in a vase and to prolong their life. The florist will endeavour to create an exact replica of the bouquet within the constraints of seasonal availability and reserves the right to substitute content accordingly.
- The prize will be delivered within 10 days of the competition winner confirming their preferred delivery address.
- The competition closes at 5pm on Friday 16th August 2013. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter