There’s nothing quite like receiving a beautiful bouquet of flowers to brighten up your home, so to thank all our fans on Facebook, every now and then, we’re going to give you the chance to win a gorgeous hand-tied bouquet or arrangement.
To enter, all you need to do is to comment on our competition post and tell us which of the selection featured your favourite is!
Good luck to all who enter!
The (not-so) small print
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Interflora’s competitions are run by Interflora British Unit and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- To qualify for entry to the competition on Facebook, visit the ‘Interflora – the Flower Expert’s’ Facebook page and leave a comment under it telling us which of the featured products is your favourite.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person although.
- Facebook competition entries must be received before midnight on the date the competition was posted. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Every week there is one competition prize for Facebook.
- The competition prize varies between each competition. The prize will be the winners chosen product out of the selection listed in the competition.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Facebook prize draw will take place the next working day and announced by 11am on that day.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Facebook or Twitter, depending on which social media platform was used to enter successfully.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter