Interflora, in partnership with Laurent Perrier, is giving away two pairs of Saturday tickets to visit this year’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show, which runs from May 24th-28th, giving you the chance to see some amazing show gardens, demonstrations, flowers and of course Interflora’s design exhibit “A Sense of Perspective”.
It’s very easy to enter, simply ‘Like’ our page on Facebook and tell us on our Wall why you would love to go to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
If your Wall post is one of our 2 favourites, you’ll win one of two pairs of tickets to this year’s show!
The closing date for the competition is Thursday
19th May and we will announce the winners on
Friday 20th May!
Congratulations to our winners, Gemma Sutt and Philip Darling!
Gemma posted this video –
Philip said what many men are thinking! –
“I would love to go as now I have gone bald, life dictates that I take up gardening – to go to the RHS Chelsea Flower show would give a confused bald man some direction.”
Gemma and Philip have each won a pair of tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show!
Terms and Conditions
- Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted.
- This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit.
- All entrants must be over 16 years of age.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and the prize can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
- The prizes are as follows: 2 winners will each receive one pair of tickets for the 2011 RHS Chelsea Flower Show, valid for entry on Saturday 28th May 2011. No under 5s admitted. No transport or accommodation costs are included in the prize.
- The competition will close on Thursday 19th May 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
- Winners will be contacted by email on Friday 20th May. If prizes are unclaimed by 10am Monday 23rd May, new winners will be selected.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter