On the Saturday there’s the chance to see the Interflora Florist of the Year competition take place, while on the Sunday entrants will compete for the Interflora Florist of the Future accolade. Whichever day our winners choose, it’s sure to be exciting and they’ll get to see some very talented Interflora florists in action.
All you have to do to enter is to retweet this tweet http://twitter.com/#!/InterfloraUK/status/93346942330998784 then comment on this post with the answer to this question: Why do you think it’s important to showcase floristry talent?
Don’t forget to leave your Twitter name too so we can check you re-tweeted!
And be quick, the competition – with two winners each winning one pair of tickets to their chosen day – closes at midnight on July 20th.
Terms & Conditions
• Entry is open to over-16s only.
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit and RHS.
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and the prize can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prize is as follows: 2 x pairs of tickets to the RHS Flower Show Tatton Park on Saturday 23rd July or Sunday 24th July
• Entry requirements are as follows: retweeting the tweet specified in the above post AND answering the question specified in the above post by leaving a comment in the comments section of this blog post.
• The competition will close at midnight on Wednesday 20th July 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition. The winners will be chosen and contacted by email on Thursday 21st July.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• If the prize is unclaimed by 3pm on Thursday 21st July, new winners will be selected.
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter