All you need to do to take part is take a selfie showing us your #surpriseface and tweet it at @InterfloraUK between 8pm-9pm every Wednesday* between now and 10th December.
We’ll randomly choose one winner every week who’ll receive our stunning Surprise Surprise Presentation Bouquet worth £99.99.
Don’t forget to watch out for our adverts during the new series of Surprise Surprise. Strictly Come Dancing Star Mark Wright will be surprising seven lucky people you suggested with beautiful Interflora flowers. Find out more at www.interflora.co.uk/surprise
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To qualify for entry all you need to do is tweet @InterfloraUK using the hashtag #surpriseface and include a selfie between 8pm-9pm every Wednesday evening from 22nd October until 17th December 2014*.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person per day.
- Competition entries must be received before 9pm every Wednesday. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- Every week there is one competition prize available and there will be one winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected at 9:15pm each day and publically announced by 9:30pm. Please make sure you are following @InterfloraUK to ensure we can contact you directly.
- The competition prize is the Interflora Surprise Surprise Presentation Bouquet as seen in Interflora’s TV adverts starring Mark Wright.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Twitter.
- By entering this competition you confirm that you the selfie is your own work and give permission for your selfie and promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- Entrants found using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible/disqualified. Entrants must abide by the rules of Twitter.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit, Watergate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7TB. ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.
*Excluding Wednesday 3rd and Wednesday 10th December 2014.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter