Whether it’s a stunning bouquet of flowers or one of our personalised gifts, we have a different prize on offer every week.
For a chance to win all you need to do is…
Like ‘Interflora- the Flower Experts’ on Facebook and comment on our competition post, including #WinItWednesday in your response.
Follow @InterfloraUK on twitter and retweet our competition.
Why not enter on both Facebook and Twitter to double your chances of winning?
Competition winners are announced the following day.
We wish all entrants the best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition on Facebook, visit the ‘Interflora – the Flower Expert’s’ Facebook page, like’ the competition post and leave a comment under it with #WinItWednesday in your response.
- To qualify for entry to the competition on Twitter, follow @InterfloraUK and retweet the competition.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person although.
- Competition entries must be received before 7pm every Wednesday. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Every week there is one competition prize for Facebook and Twitter and there will be one winner on Facebook and Twitter.
- The competition prize varies on a weekly basis.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The prize draw will take place on every Thursday, with the winners publically announced by 11am.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Facebook or Twitter, depending on which social media platform was used to enter successfully.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- Interflora reserves the right to change, amend, alter or cancel this competition at any time, without prior notice. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter