We’ve recently launched a gorgeous bouquet of rather unusual roses and we’re giving you the chance to win a vase full of them!
The Rainbow Roses Vase contains 12 roses with petals of yellow, blue, green, purple and pink. It’s the perfect gift for any celebration, but we’d love to know who you’d give this bouquet to.
It’s a very unique gift and each petal of each rose has been dyed in different colours to give the rainbow effect. These vibrant flowers are guaranteed to put a smile on your loved one’s face and will certainly brighten up any room.
To win a striking Rainbow Roses Vase all you have to do is leave a comment telling us who you’d give it to and why. Remember, the personality of the person you suggest should reflect the vibrancy of this bouquet!
Be creative with your answers and make us laugh!
The competition ends on Thursday 29th March, so get your comments in before 5pm on that day. We’ll then choose a winner and email them to arrange delivery of their colourful prize.
Terms & Conditions
• Entry is open to over-18s only.
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit.
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and prizes can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prize is as follows: 1 x Rainbow Roses Vase with next day delivery (£44.99 value)
• To enter, comment on this blog post with the following information: who you think would enjoy receiving these flowers and why.
• Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition. The winner will be chosen by impartial vote. Entry closes at 5pm Thursday 29th March. The winner will be selected and contacted by email before 5pm on Friday 30th March.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• If the winner fails to acknowledge their win and the prize is unclaimed by noon on Monday 2nd April, a new winner will be selected.
• Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter