To celebrate ‘A Sense of Perspective’ winning a Gold Medal at the 2011 RHS Chelsea Flower Show, we are running a very special competition giving you the chance to win one of the floral doorways used to make up the design!
‘A Sense of Perspective’ is Interflora florist David Denyer’s stunning gold medal-winning exhibit being showcased right now at the RHS
Chelsea Flower Show, between the 24th and
Not only will you win one of these striking seven feet high doorways, but David will also visit your chosen location to redecorate the doorway with fresh flowers. You’ll even be able to choose the colour scheme.
To be in with a chance of winning you’ll need to leave a comment on this blog post, telling us where you’d put the doorway and why.
This is a unique prize. It’s your chance to own a part of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and Interflora history, in addition to the services of an award-winning florist!
Terms & Conditions
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted.
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit.
• All entrants must be over 16 years of age.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and the prize can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• Locations entered must be accessible by van.
• The prize is as follows: 1 x 7-foot doorway from the Interflora Chelsea exhibit ‘A Sense of Perspective’. Delivery of the doorway to the winning location. Redressing of the door with flowers in colours of the winner’s choice by David Denyer, designer of ‘A Sense of Perspective’.
• The doorway is not 100% waterproof so this should be taken into consideration by all entrants.
• The competition will close on Thursday 8th June 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• Winners will be contacted by email by Friday 10th June. If prizes are unclaimed by 10am Friday 17th June, new winners will be selected.
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter