Interflora has teamed up with Breast Cancer Care to run an exciting competition to celebrate Mother’s Day. For your chance to win a Rose and Lily Hand Tied Bouquet and a Sony Ericsson phone, please tell us what you would say to your Mum when you call her on Mother’s Day.
Every year 46,000 women and men hear the devastating news that they have breast cancer. That’s one person every 11 minutes. The confusion and fear that this causes will be felt not just by the person diagnosed, but by their family and friends too.
Across the UK, Breast Cancer Care provides skilled emotional and practical support through a range of face-to-face services, helping people every step of the way.
Breast Cancer Care relies on the generosity of their supporters to ensure that services remain free to use and widely available. Interflora has raised an amazing £640,000 over the past 6 years and if you would like to add to this total then please buys your Mother’s Day flowers through our joint online flower shop: http://flowers.breastcancercare.org.uk/.
To enter this fantastic competition just tell us what you’d say to your mum in a Mother’s Day phone call in the comments below. Our favourite will win a BCC-branded Sony Ericsson W595 mobile phone and a fabulous Rose & Lily Hand-Tied bouquet! Closing dates for entries is Monday 28th March.
The lucky winner is Wendy Pearson with her beautiful ode to Mum!
You’re a ‘blooming’ inspiration,
a prize ‘rose’ between the thorns,
a ‘bouquet’ of information,
a ‘button-hole’ one adorns.
From when this ‘seed’ was sown,
I’ve spread, but you left room,
to cultivate a ‘climber’,
and let me simply ‘bloom’!
You nurtured and you tended,
carefully helped me grow;
hope this hybrid turns out like Mum;
always:- ‘BEST in SHOW’!!
Terms & Conditions
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit and Breast Cancer Care
• All entrants must be over 16 years of age.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and the prize can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prizes are as follows: 1 x Rose & Lily Hand-Tied bouquet (26020) and 1 x Sony Ericsson W595 mobile phone, Breast Cancer Care branded
• The competition will close on Mon 28th March 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• There will be one winner and they will be contacted by e-mail to confirm their delivery date, delivery name and delivery address.
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
In case you don’t win, please take a look at our range of Mother’s Day Gifts.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter