Valentine’s Day is the most romantic time of the year and the perfect time to express your love to that special someone, sowhether it’s a traditional romantic verse or a witty rhyme, we want to hear your best love poem!
For your chance to win a beautiful Julien Macdonald Glamorous Rose and Orchid Hand-tied bouquet with a signed card from the man himself, simply comment on our Facebook competition post on Tuesday 9th February with your best verse to enter!
The (Not So) Small Print
- This competition prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry into the competition write an original and unpublished romantic verse on our competition post on Facebook.
- Entries received after the closing date of midnight Tuesday 9th February 2016 will not be accepted.
- There is one main prize. The main prize consists of a Julien Macdonald Glamorous Rose and Orchid Hand-tied bouquet with a signed card from Julien Macdonald.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The winner will be determined by an independent panel and selected based on creativity, originality and romantic appeal.
- The overall competition winner will be chosen by an independent panel on Wednesday 10th February 2016 and contacted via Facebook. The winner will be required to respond to that email within 48 hours in order to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in a new competition winner being drawn.
- Prizes will be delivered within before Sunday 14th February 2016.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter