To enter, simply tweet @InterfloraUK telling us what your you’re most looking forward to this spring!
Competition closes at 9pm on Monday 7th March
The (not so) small print
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Interflora’s competitions are run by Interflora British Unit and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
- To qualify for entry to the competition on Twitter, follow @InterfloraUK and tell us what you’re most looking forward to this spring.
- The winners will be selected at random on Tuesday 8th March and contacted via Twitter.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Twitter. Prizes will be delivered within 5 working days of the winner contacting Interflora.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prize is Interflora’s Spring Hand-tied RRP £29.99 plus delivery to one mainland address in the UK. Interflora reserve the right to offer an alternative prize to the same value should the competition prize be unavailable.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person, per day.
- Twitter competition entries must be received before 9pm on Monday 7thEntries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No correspondence will be entered in to.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter