Tell us about your worst ever Christmas present and you could win a £50 Interflora gift card.
We’ve all been there – unwrapping a Christmas present we didn’t really want then having to force a smile and a ‘thank you’. Wouldn’t it be so much better if you could just choose your own gift?
Well, we’re giving you the chance to win a £50 Interflora gift card for you to give to a loved one. It’s simple – you send your wishes, they choose their gift.
That means whoever you give the gift card to will be able to choose something they really want from Interflora, making it perfect for family and friends who are tricky to buy for.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is leave a comment on this page telling us about the worst Christmas present you’ve ever received. Anything where you desperately wish you’d had your choice of gift instead!
The competition closes on November 28th. After then we will choose the winner.
We look forward to reading your entries. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
* This prize draw is open to UK residents excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
* To qualify for entry to the competition, simply submit a comment describing your worst Christmas present by Monday 28th November.
* This competition is limited to one entry per person.
* The winner will be chosen on Wednesday 30th November 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
* The winner will be selected notified via email by 5pm Friday 2nd December 2011. In the unfortunate event of the winner failing to notify us of their details by 5pm Wednesday 7th December 2011, a new winner will be selected.
* By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
* The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
* Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions.
* These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
* This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter