Last year we ran a competition for one lucky winner to have their whole house decorated for Christmas with our Designed to Order Service. If you missed out, don’t worry – this year we’re running the same competition, with the chance to win a fantastic £2,000 festive makeover.
Last year Elizabeth from Glossop won and had her entire home decked out in Christmas flowers by our expert Designed to Order florists. Take a look at the video below to see the transformation…
The lucky winner of this year’s competition will be able to choose the colour scheme and style of their prize. Each piece will be made to their specific tastes and, depending on specifications, will include garlands, fireplace displays and wreaths.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is visit our Designed to Order competition page and complete the entry form. Don’t forget to share the competition with your friends by clicking the Like button on our competition page. The winner will then be contacted by one of our florists to arrange the prize.
Entry closes on Wednesday 30th November.
If you would like to know more about the Designed to Order service, or would love to have one of our florists create a bespoke design for you, please visit www.interflora.co.uk/design/
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK customers excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition, simply click the ‘Enter competition’ link on the competition newsletter or complete the online entry form by midnight Wednesday 30th November 2011.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person.
The prize draw will take place on Thursday 1st December 2011. Entries received after the closing date midnight 30th November 2011, will not be entered in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person and notified by email by 5pm Thursday 1st December 2011. The competition winner will be required to confirm their name and address to enable the prize to be awarded. In the unfortunate event of the winner failing to notify us of their details by 5pm Monday 5th December 2011, the prize will be re-drawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner must be able to have their house decorated on Friday 9th December 2011.
By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter