Transform your home into a winter wonderland this Christmas with a festive home makeover worth £2,000.
Our Designed to Order competition is back by popular demand and we’re giving you the chance to deck the halls in style with a little help from one of our expert florists.
With this fantastic prize you’ll be able to decorate your home with a number of sensational arrangements from welcoming wreaths to festive garlands and show-stopping table centrepieces. And no matter what your style, colour theme or favourite flowers our expert florist will work with you to interpret your dream Christmas look.
To enter simply complete the form below:
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition, simply complete an entry form on the Interflora blog by midnight Friday 30th November 2012.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The prize draw will take place onMonday 3rd December 2012. Entries received after the closing date midnight30th November 2012, will not be entered in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person and notified by email by 5pm Tuesday 4th December. The competition winner will be required to confirm their name and address to enable the prize to be awarded. In the unfortunate event of the winner failing to notify us of their details by 5pm Wednesday 5th December 2012, the prize will be re-drawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner must be able to have their house decorated on Monday 17th December 2012.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit including the filming and photography inside your home.
- The competition prize includes fresh flowers, foilage, floristry materials, man hours and travel expenses to the value of £2,000.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter