Our new Flower School is all about passing on our florists’ expertise, being led by true experts who’ll guide you through the steps of creating stunning floral designs. So, we thought we’d give you the opportunity to attend one of these experience days by asking you to show us what skills you have had passed on to you in the past.
All you need to do is take a photo or record a video of yourself performing a skill you have learnt from an expert and send it to us. Perhaps your grandma is an expert knitter and passed this on to you? Maybe you were taught to play guitar by an expert? The more unique, the better!
We’ll be uploading your videos and photos here on the blog and also on Youtube and Facebook, so you can share your entry with all of your friends. We’ll then choose our favourite on Monday 28th November. The winner will win a place for themselves and a friend at a Flower School class of their choice (subject to availability).
Interflora Flower School launches in late November with a host of Christmas themed courses. We’ve also just released the first of our New Year dates with spring and romance amongst the themes of these hands-on experience days – a perfect gift to give this Christmas.
What better way for you to show your love than giving your loved one a luxurious, fun day out at our London school, giving them the opportunity to learn from one of the UK’s leading experts and take home the arrangement they create. For more information on the classes and to book places, please visit the Interflora Flower School section of our website.
How to enter
Simply send a photo of your skill to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for entries is midday on Monday 28th November.
We can’t wait to see your entries, good luck!
Terms & Conditions
• Entry is open to over-18s only.
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit.
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and prizes can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prize is as follows: 2 x places on an Interflora Flower School class of the winner’s choice, subject to availability. Available dates will be communicated to the winner after the competition has closed. All classes are held at Chandos House, London.
• Entry requirements are as follows: send a photo or video to email@example.com by 12 o’clock midday on Monday 28th November.
• Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition. The winners will be chosen and contacted by email on Monday 28th November.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• If the prize is unclaimed by 5pm on Wednesday 30th November, a new winner will be selected.
• Prize does not include transport or accomodation.
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter