To get us all into the festive spirit we’re giving away a Taste of Christmas hamper worth £100 and full of seasonal treats including coffee, fudge, wine, port and a Christmas pudding.
To be in with a chance of winning this yummy prize all you have to do is send us a funny picture from a past Christmas.
It could be an embarrassing photo, a childhood picture, a bad Christmas outfit or just something you think will make us laugh. All we ask is that they are your pictures and that they are Christmas-themed.
We’ll post all the pictures on our blog, where they will then go to a public vote. Voting will close at noon on Friday 16th December and we will notify our winner shortly after.
Terms & Conditions
• Entry is open to over-18s only.
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit.
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and prizes can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prize is as follows: 1 x Taste of Christmas hamper
• Entry requirements are as follows: send a funny Christmas photo to email@example.com before midnight on Monday 12th December.
• Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition. The winner will be chosen by public vote. Voting begins on Tuesday 13th December and closes at noon on Friday 16th December. The winner will be contacted by email before 5pm on Friday 16th December.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• If the prize is unclaimed by noon on Monday 19th December, a new winner will be selected.
• Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter