From the catwalk to the red carpet, Julien has dressed some of the world’s most influential celebrities and is best known for his high-octane glamour, and now, with his first foray into the world of flowers, Julien brings his unique vision to a collection of show-stopping bouquets, designed exclusively for Interflora.
To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win a fabulous bouquet from this collection every day this week on Twitter!
For your chance to win, all you need to do is simply follow @InterfloraUK on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet for that day.
We wish all entrants the best of luck!
The (not so) small print
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Interflora’s competitions are run by Interflora British Unit and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
- To qualify for entry to the competition on Twitter, follow @InterfloraUK and retweet the competition tweet for that day. A new competition tweet will be posted each day from Monday 21st September to Friday 25th September.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person although.
- Twitter competition entries must be received before 4pm every Wednesday. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Each day there is one competition prize Twitter
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Twitter prize draw will take place on every Wednesday, with the winners publically announced by 5pm.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Twitter. Prizes will be delivered within 5 working days of the winner contacting Interflora.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.