Breast cancer affects 50,000 people a year in the UK – that’s one every 10 minutes. There are an estimated 550,000 with the disease. Breast Cancer Care works to support all those affected, including their families. For more information, visit www.breastcancercare.org.uk
Every year we hear about people who have overcome breast cancer and are now doing amazing things. We want to learn more about those close to you and the fantastic things they’ve done.
It doesn’t have to be overcoming breast cancer – we want to know about the strong, determined people in your life who won’t let anything stop them.
All you need to do is comment on this post, making sure to include the name of the person you’re nominating and why you think they deserve to be recognised. Entry closes on October 31st at 5pm.
We will then choose a winner and that nominee will receive one of our pink rose and lily hand-tied bouquets plus a Fox DVD goody bag containing 5 recent release DVDs, donated by Fox and Breast Cancer Care. 3 runners-up will also receive a DVD goody bag.
Good luck – we can’t wait to read your stories.
Terms & Conditions
• Entry is open to over-18s only.
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit, Fox and Breast Cancer Care.
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and prizes can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prize is as follows: 1 x Pink Rose & Lily Hand-Tied plus 5 Fox DVDs (winner) and 3 x 5 Fox DVDs (runners-up).
• Entry requirements are as follows: comment on this blog post including name of nominee and why they are being nominated.
• The competition will close at midnight on Monday 31st October 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition. The winners will be chosen and contacted by email before Wednesday 2nd November.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• If any prizes are unclaimed by 5pm on Friday 4th November, new winners will be selected for that/those prize(s).
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter