International Kissing Day offers the perfect excuse to let your special someone know exactly how you feel and is a wonderful opportunity to rekindle a little romance in your relationship.
Featuring a a beautiful selection of carefully chosen roses, our Scarlet Rose Hand-tied is utterly captivating and what’s more, this sensational gift is now available with free delivery and free heart-shaped chocolates.
For a chance to win this radiant bouquet with complimentary chocolates simply tweet @InterfloraUK on Twitter with the #MostRomantic thing you’ve ever done to impress someone. We’ll pick our favourite entry,who’ll receive this delightful gift.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition follow @InterfloraUK on Twitter and send us a tweet using the hashtag #MostRomantic between 9am on Wednesday 3rd July 2013 and 2pm Friday 5th July 2013.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries every ninety minutes.
- There is one prize available. The prize consists of a Scarlet Rose Hand-tied and heart-shaped chocolate box plus delivery to a UK mainland address.
- A winner will be chosen on Monday 8th July and contacted via twitter.
- Prizes will be delivered within 5 days of the competition winner confirming their prefered delivery address.
- The competition closes at 2pm on Friday 5th July 2013. Tweets received after this time will not be accepted as entries.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter