They can be funny, embarrassing, heartfelt or just plain cute.
But we want to know why you mum is so great and what about her makes you happy to have her around.
We want stories that will make us smile and we’ll be choosing one of our favourites every day for the next five days to win a beautiful bunch of flowers.
Starting today, Monday 21st March, we’ll give away one of our stunning Mother’s Day Hand-Tied bouquets each day for the next 5 days.
We’ll even deliver them straight to your mum – or, if you’d rather give them to her in person, we can get the flowers sent to you.
To enter, simply leave your entries in the comments below, tweet us at @InterfloraUK using the hashtag #interfloramum, or post on our Facebook wall. And remember, to be in with a chance of winning you need to make us smile!
Monday 21st March
Emily McMillan, via Twitter – “Everything mischevious my daughter does, my mum kindly informs me I did too! Sorry mum, you deserve a medal!! :)”
Tuesday 22nd March
Amanda Robertson, via the Blog – “My mum makes me laugh when she comes out with comments like ‘oh theres a car outside just like yours!’ and you have to say ‘it is our car!!’ Talking about www sites one day she thought we were talking about wrestling.. Another funny memory I have is when we took her to France for the first time via a very busy Gatwick airport she kept following all the ‘dishy’ pilots and going awol – I guess you are never too old. Love you mum. x”
Wednesday 23rd March
Diane Crimes, via the Blog – “There’s nothing like a girly gossip with your Mum. My Mum is 70 and hasn’t lost the capacity for a good bit of juicy tittle-tattle. In fact, I get more out of her than I do out of my teenagers!”
Thursday 24th March
Julie Davies, via the Blog – “My Mum’s grasp of so-called “foreign” cuisine was legendary – she wouldn’t touch anything remotely un-British with a barge-pole. I roared laughing when she once said she had bought me a “kwitchie” for my tea. That is what she asked for in the shop, but what I actually ate that night was a lovely cheese and onion quiche!”
Terms & Conditions
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit.
• All entrants must be over 16 years of age.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and the prize can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prizes are as follows: Mother’s Day Basket (one each day between Mon 21st April 2011 and Fri 25th April 2011.
• The competition will close on Fri 25th March 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• There will be one winner per day and they will be contacted by e-mail, Facebook or Twitter to confirm their delivery date, delivery name and delivery address.
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
In case you don’t win, please take a look at our range of Mother’s Day Gifts.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter