- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or more, excluding employees and members of Interflora British Unit, any of its subsidiary companies, agents and their families and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition, simply tweet @InterfloraUK to tell us what little white lies you’ve told your children. Tweets must include the hashtag #LittleWhiteLies to qualify for entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person.
- There will be one winner chosen every day between 24th March and 26th The winners will be selected at random by an independent person and notified via Twitter by 9am the following morning.
- The competition winner will be required to confirm their name and address to enable the prize to be awarded.
- The prize is a Spring Hand-tied with delivery to one mainland address in the UK. Interflora reserve the right to offer an alternative bouquet to the same value should the competition prize be unavailable. Delivery will be made within 5 days of the winner’s delivery details being provided.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter