By hosting a Strawberry Tea fundraiser this summer you’ll be helping to support the 50,000 people who are diagnosed with breast cancer every year.
A Strawberry Tea is a great excuse to catch up with friends, family or colleagues – but it will also make a real difference to every mum, sister, grandma and best friend living with breast cancer.
To celebrate this campaign we are also running an exciting competition. For your chance to win a Rose and Lily Hand Tied Bouquet, please tell us in the comments below which famous person you would invite to your Strawberry Tea party.
To register for a handy Strawberry Tea guide so you can start planning for this year,
register at: www.breastcancercare.org.uk/strawberry
Or call: 0870 164 9422
Terms & Conditions
• Any rude or offensive entries will not be accepted
• This competition is closed to employees of Interflora British Unit and Breast Cancer Care
• All entrants must be over 16 years of age.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Only UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and the prize can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
• The prizes are as follows: 1 x Rose & Lily Hand-Tied bouquet
• The competition will close on Friday 5th August 2011. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw. Winners will be contacted by email on Monday 8th August.
• Interflora accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
• There will be one winner and they will be contacted by email to confirm their delivery date, delivery name and delivery address.
• Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
• Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter