We’ve teamed up with Wedding and Wedding Flowers & Accessories Magazine, to offer brides-to-be the chance to win a pair of tickets to visit the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Saturday 28th May.
Come and see our stunning exhibit ‘Open Church’, meet our flower experts and get inspiration for your big day blooms. We’ll even throw in afternoon tea at a top London hotel plus a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The perfect day out for you and your mum or your maid of honour!
To enter the competition, simply follow @InterfloraUK and @WeddingMagazine on Instagram, regram the competition post and use #WeddingFlowerExperts in your caption or follow us on Twitter and retweet our competition post.
The competition will end at midnight on Wednesday 18th May.
Good luck to all who enter!
The (not-so) small print
- This competition is open to UK residents only with the exception of employees of Interflora, Hubert Burda Media UK Magazines any subsidiary companies, agents and their families and anyone else connected with this promotion, including Interflora florists. Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter. No purchase necessary. No alternative cash prizes.
- The competition will run from 12:00hrs GMT on 9th May 2016 to 23:59hrs GMT on 18th May 2016.
- To enter the competition, entrants must Regram the competition post on either Interflora British Unit or Wedding Flowers & Accessories’ Instagram channel, follow @interflorauk and @weddingmagazine and use #WeddingFlowerExperts in the caption. Alternatively follow @InterfloraUK on Twitter and retweet the competition post.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- One winner will be chosen from all entrants within 24 hours of the competition closing and contacted via a message on the channel with which they entered on.
- The winners will receive two tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in London on Saturday 28th May 2016, an afternoon tea experience at a London hotel plus a bouquet of Interflora flowers delivered to a mainland UK address.
- In the event of the winner failing to claim their prize within 24 hours of being notified the prize will be withdrawn and another winner will be chosen.
- Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
- Interflora accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Interflora and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to Interflora as a result thereof.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Interflora’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
- Interflora reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Interflora reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if Interflora deem, in their absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.