Two weeks ago we launched a national competition to find the UK’s most romantic couple. We asked you to send in your swoon-worthy engagement stories and loved-up photos for a chance to win £1,000 worth of wedding flowers, plus a consultation with one of our expert florists.
We’ve had an overwhelming response to the competition with more than 500 entries and need your help in selecting the lucky winners.
To cast your vote all you need to do is visit Interflora’s page on Google+, browse our photo album of engaged couples, read their heart-warming engagement stories and vote for your favourite using the +1 button. The couple with the most +1’s on Friday 31st August will win this sensational prize.
Not on Google+? It’s free and easy to join. Sign up here. And don’t forget to ask your friends and family to get involved too! Our couples really do need your votes to help them win their dream wedding flowers!
- To vote for the couple you most want to win £1,000 worth of wedding flowers from Interflora, simply click the +1 button underneath their photograph on Interflora’s Google+ page. Only votes registered in this way will be counted.
- Couples are permitted to vote for themselves.
- Voting will take place between 11am on Thursday 16th August and 12pm on Friday 31st August.
- The couple with the highest number of +1s by 12pm on Friday 31st August will be contacted via email by 5pm on Friday 31st August to confirm they are the prize winners.
- The prize is subject to the original terms and conditions as stated on http://blog.interflora.co.uk/win-1000-of-wedding-flowers/
- Failure to provide a valid email address may result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected in their place.
- In the event of two or more couples receiving an equal number of highest votes, Interflora will select the competition winner. Interflora’s decision is final and no negotiations will be entered into.
- Interflora endeavours to make voting as fair as possible and any couple believed to be in our reasonable opinion abusing the voting system in any way will be disqualified from the competition. Any decision to disqualify a couple from the competition is final and no communication will be entered into.
- Members of the public may vote for as many couples as they wish, but cannot vote for any one couple more than once.
- Rude or offensive comments will not be tolerated and may result in Interflora reporting the user to Google+.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter