To be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize, all you need to do is follow @InterfloraUK and @Benefitcosmeticsuk on Instagram, regram the competition post and use #BenefitxInterflora in your caption!
The competition will end at midnight on Sunday
Good luck to all who enter!
The (not-so) small print
(Benefit Cosmetics Ltd and Interflora British Unit known as “The Promoters”, thereafter)
- This competition is open to UK residents only with the exception of employees of the Promoters, any subsidiary companies, agents and their families and anyone else connected with this promotion, including Interflora florists. Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter. No purchase necessary. No alternative cash prizes.
- The competition will run from 08:00hrs GMT on 27th February 2016 to 23:59hrs GMT on 28th February 2016.
- To enter the competition, entrants must Regram the competition post on either Interflora British Unit or Benefit Cosmetics Instagram channel, follow @interflorauk & @benefitcosmeticsuk and use #benefitxinterflora in the caption.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by the Promoters.
- One winner will be chosen from all entrants within 24 hours of the competition closing and contacted via a message on the channel with which they entered on.
- The winners will receive a bouquet of Interflora flowers up to the value of £79.99 and £150 worth of Benefit products.
- In the event of the winner failing to claim their prize within 24 hours of being notified the prize will be withdrawn and another winner will be chosen.
- Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoters and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoters as a result thereof.
- The Promoters and the Promoter’s Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
- The Promoters reserve the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoters reserve the right to withhold the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoters deem, in their absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
- The Promoters, including their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoters, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoters do not attempt to exclude or limit their liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter