Grandparents’ Day was first introduced to the UK in 1990 by the charity Age Concern and is now widely celebrated across the world to recognise all the wonderful contributions grandparents make to their families and communities.
From their pearls of wisdom to their quick wit and home cooked meals, there are so many reasons why grandparents deserve their own day of appreciation
To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win a beautiful Grandparents’ Day bouquet every day in the run up to Grandparents’ Day on Twitter!
For your chance to win, all you need to do is simply follow @InterfloraUK on Twitter and tell us your grandparents’ best pearls of wisdom with the hashtag #GrandAdvice.
We wish all entrants the best of luck
The (not so) small print
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Interflora’s competitions are run by Interflora British Unit and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
- To qualify for entry to the competition on Twitter, follow @InterfloraUK and tell us your grandparents’ best pearls of wisdom with the hashtag #GrandAdvice between Thursday 1st October and Sunday 4th October.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person, per day.
- Twitter competition entries must be received before 4pm. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Each day there is one competition prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Twitter prize draw will take place before 7pm daily.
- There will be four winners, each will be selected at random by an independent person.
- No correspondence will be entered in to.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Twitter. Prizes will be delivered within 5 working days of the winner contacting Interflora.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
You can get our blog posts delivered for free by email - simply add your email address to the box below or alternatively grab the RSS feed.
Don't forget to follow Interflora on Twitter